Milwaukee Tool is seeking a talented WMS Developer!
Under the general direction of and reporting to the Application Development Manager, the primary responsibility is to participate in requirements gathering, design, development, and support of Highjump/WMS used by our distribution center and internal customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work in collaborative development teams to iteratively construct enterprise software solutions.
• Provide architectural recommendations to efficiently build various WMS and WCS solutions in Highjump and Fortna environments.
• Responsible activities leading to the successful implementation of medium to large-size projects
through their entire life cycle or for technical support of major functional areas.
• Initiate projects to improve the current business system and show a high level of ownership through to completion.
• Prepare and present periodic progress reports to leaders inside and outside IT.
• Work with internal customers and external consultants and vendors to develop functional business system design and solutions.
• Coordinate problem resolution in support of the business and system software.
• Collaborate with members of IT on the best practices around warehouse systems programming practices
• Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems (or related field), or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience customizing Highjump; preferably Warehouse Advantage
• 3+ years of general SQL, SQL 2012 Server development experience
• Proven experience with distribution warehouse operations
• Understanding of Highjump data structures
• Experience working with Agile development teams a plus
• Requires strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills