Candidate will provide world class IT support for Milwaukee Tool. Candidate must demonstrate keen business acumen as well as possess a high level of emotional intelligence and have a passion for support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide world class incident management at the tier one and two levels
- Serve as the escalation point for Tier 1 Support (I.E. IT Service Desk) when onsite assistance is required.
- Must be able to work under pressure to ensure tactical and strategic initiatives are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Based on aligned business priorities, focus on continuous improvement and provide world class customer service and support.
- Perform basic Active Directory functions including account creation, group modification, password resets.
- Comply with established change management procedures and work collaboratively with the IT team to ensure a robust, stable computing environment
- Understanding of and ability to support Apple iOS, Windows 7 & 10 and Microsoft Server 2008 and 2012.
- PC Deployment/Imaging
- Work closely with Wisconsin and Mississippi teams to create and develop KB articles and SOP's.
- Ability to travel to other Milwaukee Tool locations on occasion.
- Manage local vendor relationships for network, telecommunications, and AV support.
- Log all support actives in ITSM system.
- Work with Systems or Client Engineering in order to proactively make technology recommendations and changes based on data-driven analysis.
- Foundational knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and business operations.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and documentation skills, with service-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A passion for customer service
- Microsoft Certifications are preferred but not required
- Minimum of three years of professional experience