Under the general direction of, and reporting to, the Senior Manager of Business Process Management Sales, Marketing & Service, the primary responsibility of the Business Process Manager is to work with the Sales & Marketing Business areas to develop requirements, functional design documents, test scenarios, business process workflows and to complete final application implementation. Work alongside the application development team to design functional solutions that meet business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing departments to identify, document, and communicate business needs to provide IT solutions.
- Develop process improvement solutions through effective use of business and process analysis technique.
- Prepare Solution Design Documents, Test Scripts, Process Maps and User Documentation.
- Investigate issues raised by the business to determine appropriate actions.
- Provide second-level support for CRM, Customer Experience and end users.
- Work with cross-functional teams and contacts to ensure efficient process flow across organizational lines.
- Anticipate, interpret, and translate overall business/industry trends into proactive/actionable solutions.
- Build IT credibility by modeling professionalism, excellence, integrity, and passion.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with an emphasis in technology.
- 5+ years of experience as a Sales and/or Marketing Business Analyst.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with time constraints.
- Strong professional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of business processes such as configure price quote, promotions, order to cash, procure to pay, and finance is a plus.
- Experience working in Agile Project Management Methodology.
- Intermediate-to-Advanced skills in Microsoft applications -- Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a plus, other ERP and CRM experience helpful.
- Experience with Digital Transformation strategy and implementation a plus.