The cycle counter is responsible for maintaining accurate count on all in-house inventory.
- Perform work in a timely manner
- Physically count finished goods and products to correlate with in-house inventory
- Adhere to all safety requirements in the work area
- Inform proper personnel of material shortage
- Update transaction in computer system
- Cycle count process
- Able to react to change effectively and handle other tasks as assigned, including working other shifts as needed
- Responsible for overall organization and cleaning of area.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Repetitive motion
- Able to work in various temperature conditions
- Operation of motorized and manual pallet jack
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in shipping and receiving required (prefer experience in automated Distribution Center environment)
- Strong computer skills and math skills required.
- Preferred experience with WMS and ERP systems
- Lifting up to 40 lbs