Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and comprehend order information and work instructions
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Job Aids, Quick Reference, Tests and Skills Audit.
- Guides/provides direct hands-on-training and instruction in designated department to all new employees in both classroom and floor training
- Maintains training log
- Conducts new hire safety orientation
- Practice 5S and Safety
- Able to react to change effectively and handle other tasks as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School or GED diploma required
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills required
- Must have basic math skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to perform work per instructions and within reasonable time.
- Knowledge of all distribution center functions: pick, pack, receive and ship product
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills