The Project Leader is responsible for managing multiple moderate to highly complex projects with minimal direction. Individuals in this position will provide project management and necessary technical direction to assure successful and timely implementation of projects.
- Lead cross-functional teams to determine the products and processes to produce in North America.
- Provides leadership over moderate to highly complex design projects. Provides direction, guidance and engineering expertise to team members
- Responsible for the completion of assigned operations projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
- Tracks project schedule to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Schedules meetings, develops agendas, facilitates and documents project meetings.
- Communicates, both verbal and written, to assure all groups are working toward the goal of timely project completion.
- Consistently visualizes entire scope of a project with very little guidance.
- Regularly makes presentations of project status.
- Identify project risks and implement risk reduction plans.
- Interacts with cross functional team both internal and external to achieve project goals
- Vital to be extremely organized and detailed-oriented
- Possessing a high sense of urgency and delivering information in a timely manner.
- Does not have formal supervisory responsibilities. Oversees day-to-day activities of project team members.