Are you looking for an internship with a growing company? Looking for a challenging and quick pace environment? Then look no further than the Supply Chain Department at Milwaukee Tool. As an intern for Milwaukee Tool you will be responsible for working across business units to execute strategic and tactical plans. You will work closely with an assigned mentor who will help guide you through the program and develop a better understanding of the field.
The intern will support the Supply and Demand Planners to balance inventory and supply with demand to improve and maintain the delivery performance to ensure high customer satisfaction. You will provide input to the Supply Chain Planning organization in developing inventory strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage orders to coincide with supply plans from production facilities and 3rd party suppliers.
- Manage adjustments to plans as necessary, including changes to PO's, schedules, standard costing, etc. within the ERP system.
- Communicate risks related to inventory and supply plans in terms of lead time and capacity constraints for products.
- Maintain metrics/scorecards on Key Performance Indicators (KPI), including fill rates, inventory turns, excess & obsolete inventory, and production schedule adherence.
- Work directly with international team members to execute above deliverables.
- Other duties/continuous improvement projects as assigned.
- Working towards Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Economics, Business or related Technical field.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.