Under the direction of the Director IT (Sales, Service, Marketing, & Engineering), The Sr. Manager Business Process Management (PIM) will specialize in applying business process and system expertise related to Product Information Management (PIM) or Product/Engineering Data Management. The role will be responsible for architecting and implementing process solutions or improvements within the PIM system and related systems. Key to this role will be forming and maintaining relationships with business unit leads, strong business acumen, as well as proven competency in the following areas: business analysis, process improvement, project portfolio governance, and change management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the IT team responsible for process improvements within Product (New Product Development, Media/Digital Asset Management, Cross Media Publishing, Content Management, Electronic Catalogs, Product Data Syndication).
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes/systems/technologies used for Product Information Management and develop strategies for improving and leveraging these systems.
- Work collaboratively with development team, BA & QA team members iteratively construct software solutions using Agile methodology.
- Participate in daily team standups, review, planning and retrospective meetings.
- Ensure that any new software integrations meet functional end user requirements, compliance and interface specification and the supported documentation is maintained.
- Develop and transfer system process documents to support teams. Serve as level 2 issue resolution for escalated system issues.
- Elicit business requirements and translate into functional requirements documentation for Developers and QA/Testing teams.
- Oversee testing and utilize test results to discover and aid in resolution of defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues.
- Responsible for coordinating activities of cross functional teams, resource schedules, and priorities to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Employ Information Technology system development standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Define metrics for monitoring system/process performance.
- Guide and train team members.
- Identify and drive organizational technology & information adoption.
- Regularly investigate external technologies across competitors, industries, and trends. Educates senior members of the business and IT.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan.
- Create and implement training plans for Enterprise related to implementation and changes to PIM and associated systems.
- Execute and be held accountable for project and portfolio governance.
- Work with business managers, instruct, direct, and collaborate with business units and technology team members.
- Assist IT leadership with development of the practice area.
- Provide estimates & aid project management, validate work assignments, aid onboarding for new employees & contractors.
Leadership and Mentoring
- Mentor other members of the IT organization.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Business Analysis, Project Management and Information Technology training with experience
- One Technical and One PM Certification
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 5+ years of experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt (3) -- Preferred
- Proficient business writing
- Public speaking and presentation skills - Preferred
** PIM implementation experience/certification is a huge plus