This person will lead a team of Data Specialists and Data Analysts tasked with ensuring high integrity master data and providing exceptional business partner support.
In addition to managing the master data team's daily processes, this individual will develop master data department strategies, lead a variety of projects and drive continuous process improvement. They will work closely with a variety of business partners including the Sales Operations, Customer Service, Sales and IT teams to support business needs related to Customer and Vendor Master Data.
- Manage a team supporting an inflow of daily requests from a variety of business partners
- Lead the development of automated reporting and audit processes
- Identify and eliminate non-value-added activities, while working to automate and streamline processes.
- Identify knowledge gaps and develop tools, processes & models to provide meaningful information to internal customers
- Compile reports, analyze data and conduct variance analysis to identify discrepancies and ensure data integrity
- Partner with EDI and Technical teams to support EDI onboarding of new trading partners and resolve errors in a timely manner
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple processes and projects, while prioritizing appropriately
- Easily adapt to changing needs of finance department and business partners to ensure consistent business partner support
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or related field; MBA a plus
- Minimum 3 years of directly related experience; computer science and database experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, with advanced Excel knowledge required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization (written, verbal, presentation, and listening)
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently or on a team