The Set-Up B Technician supports the production needs of the operation by setting up, adjusting, and troubleshooting machines in the Machine Shop.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train to set-up operate, and maintain vial assembly equipment as needed to support operations
- Documentation of production, maintenance, QC audits and scrap performed
- Complete 1st piece inspection at fillers, vision and markers prior to release for production
- Under guidance of trainer, relay pertinent product and quality-related information to Operators, Inspectors, Supervisors, and peers, in both written and verbal forms. Maintain Shift Log and Inspection sheets.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining the order and cleanliness of equipment, storage areas and the department as a whole
- Other duties and projects as determined by production and business needs
- Work directly under the guidance of trained personnel with the ability to function independently as needed.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Good mechanical aptitude and diagnostic skills
- Must demonstrate understanding and working knowledge of equipment used to support production
- Established ability to identify and communicate issues and offer proposed solutions
- Great attention to detail is required
- Ability to manage interruptions in a professional and respectful manner is essential
- Basic math skills and reasoning ability
- Moderate computer and Microsoft Office skills