At Milwaukee Tool we are looking for a progressive CRM Business Analyst who will enthusiastically engage business and IT partners to identify innovative solutions and improve business processes. You will work within our Sales and Jobsite Solutions Teams to optimize results through CRM; drive content, collaboration and process optimization by designing and delivering solutions; align with Sales representatives and Sales Operations leadership, partner with key stakeholders to facilitate deep, meaningful change.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze CRM usage and adoption to achieve desired sales objectives and maximize CRM investment
- Work with the sales team members to identify business process changes and recommend process improvement solutions
- Responsible for requirements gathering and ensuring business needs are met with technical design
- Deliver CRM solutions to optimize collaboration, information sharing, and improving sales productivity
- Ensure data integrity within CRM by developing and maintaining data quality management solutions
- Provide operational and first line support for end users (e.g. creation of views, reports, dashboards, issue resolution)
- Develop and deliver training needs for new users through written communications, recorded videos, and webinar presentations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Liberal Arts or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to interface within the Milwaukee sales organization and corporate environment.
- Strong customer orientation and ability to develop relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Good organizational skills to manage and balance multiple priorities & workflow. Able to take/give direction and implement/execute work independently, as well as in a team setting.
- Ability to manage and balance accountability with relationship building.
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other customer relationship management system preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Internet, etc.
- Ability to travel 20% of time.