Are you looking for a career with a growing company? Looking for a challenging and quick pace environment? Then look no further than the Supply Chain Department at Milwaukee Tool. As a Supply Chain Analyst for Milwaukee Tool you will be responsible for Milwaukee order fulfillment performance from our customer's perspective, the most visible part of the supply chain.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for activities resulting in overall improvement of the organization's supply chain operations. Anything that would impact delivery to the customer is in scope. The primary focus of the Analyst will be on order fulfillment, distribution planning, and customer scorecards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Gathers data and conducts analysis with a goal of improving the customer score card.
* Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggests resolutions/improvements to problems/issues.
* Gains thorough understanding of customer routing guides and requirements. Communicates updates to supply chain team. Understands and communicates impact to customers when Milwaukee Tool initiates a change.
* Order Management
* Pro-actively identifies areas of potential risk of non-compliance and works with supply chain functions to minimize customer impacts.
* Pro-actively work with manager to organize data to submit to customers documenting orders that should not be penalized. Goal to reduce the number of non-compliance violations.
* Actively engage in the dispute process of compliance fines.
* Work with manager to communicate with organization and customer metrics and performance.
* Categorize/analyze opportunities for improvement.
* Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors/Associates degree in related field preferred but not required.
2+ years of Supply Chain or related experience preferred.
Direct experience in this area or related areas will be taken into consideration
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Able to communicate with departments across the organization.
Microsoft Suite (Excel/Power Pivot/Word/Access/PPT)
EDI and ASN experience a plus.