Business Process Management Analyst in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Business Process Management Analyst
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidate with strong business analysis skills. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution. Under the general direction of and reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Process Management, the primary responsibility of the Business Process Management Analyst is to work with the Business areas to develop requirements, create functional design documents, test scenarios and final application implementation. While working with application development team to design functional solutions that meet the business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Core Business Teams Finance, Supply chain and Order Management to identify, document, and communicate business needs to provide IT solutions.
- Develop process improvement solutions through effective use of business and process analysis technique.
- Prepare Solution Design Documents, Test Scripts, Process Maps and user documentation.
- Investigate issues raised by the business to determine appropriate actions.
- Provide second level support for ERP and end users.
- Work with cross-functional teams and contacts to ensure efficient process flow across organizational lines.
- Anticipate, interpret, and translate overall business/industry trends into proactive/actionable solutions.
- Build IT credibility by modeling professionalism, excellence, integrity, and passion.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with an emphasis in technology.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities with time constraints.
- Strong professional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of core business processes such as Finance, Supply Chain and Order Management is a plus.
- Experience working in Agile Project Management Methodology.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft applications -- Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus, other ERP experience helpful.