Recruiter - Hourly Staff in Olive Branch, Mississippi
The recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruiting for high-volume, hourly positions for our Olive Branch Distribution and Customer Experience center. In order to find applicants and source talent, they will utilize social media, job boards, and in-person recruiting events. Position is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the hiring process and ensuring a positive candidate and hiring leader experience at all times.
Our fast paced, rapidly changing environment; requires a high attention to detail and ability to multi task and shift priorities quickly while maintaining a high level of customer service and a focus on the candidate experience.
- Work closely with the hiring managers to ensure positions are filled quickly and efficiently.
- Plan and execute onsite job fairs as well as offsite job fairs.
- Manage temp conversion process, which includes monitoring the temp hours, obtaining work evaluations, and converting temporary employees to full time Milwaukee Tool employees
- Attend and participate in networking activities outside of the organization
- Ensures all required paperwork (application, background checks, I-9, etc.) are completed, and submitted to HR for processing.
- Creates weekly headcount report to communicate to leadership where staffing gaps exist.
- Manage the employee referral bonus program for location.
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS), which includes requisition create, posting position on advertising partners, managing candidate activity.
- Manages the hiring process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring managers, offer letters, and etc. for location.
- Partners and communicates with hiring managers to determine par staffing levels, retention initiatives, and interviewing best practices.
- Eliminate staffing shortages and increase staffing levels to par level.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
Education and Professional Experience:
- 2+ years recruiting experience with a focus in high volume hourly workforce recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, drive for results, a sense of urgency, resourcefulness, excellent analytical and problem solving. Must have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems.
- Exposure to AAP requirements as it applies to the recruitment, interviewing, selection process.
- Ability to manage aggressive workload and demands outside of traditional business hours.
- Proven success working in dynamic environments with competing priorities and limited resources.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, career fairs, and main a flexible work schedule
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management