CX Technical Support Team Lead in Brookfield, Wisconsin
The CX Technical Support Team Lead is responsible for providing guidance, instruction and product knowledge to the CX Support Center in OB as well as the BRK Technical Support Team. The CX Technical Support Team Lead also serves as a liaison between the BRK Technical Support Team and the OB, CX Sr. Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and motivate team members in work instructions, production standards, and the balanced flow of work and problem resolution.
- Handle escalations with little or no supervision.
- Prioritize work within the team to develop work experience and flexibility.
- Ensure team members are productive and focused on work related activities.
- Ability to deal with confidential material.
- Schedule work hours and shifts as well as provide coverage for absent team members.
- Assist with training of new hires as part of the new hire training program.
- Contribute to team effort by performing related tasks as needed to assist in overall goals.
- General office environment
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Service, Technical Support or related field
- 5+ years of Supervisor experience
- Working knowledge in MS Office
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills