The Accessory Department of Milwaukee Tool Corporation has an exciting career opportunity for an Engineering Associate to assist technical teams deliver project goals on time. Some job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all steps of prototyping activities including:
- Arrangement for all raw materials required
- Submission of Rapid Prototyping Requests
- Ongoing follow up on product status.
- Coordination of all activities required to complete the prototype.
- Verification that the prototype matches the desired design (Vision System)
- Create and execute of all testing related activities including:
- Development and writing of test procedures.
- Labeling of test samples.
- Delivery of test samples to the test lab.
- Periodic review of in process testing to verify procedures are being maintained.
- Assisting in hands on product testing and product demonstration development.
- Procure relevant competitive product.
- Assist in any FMEA analysis with activities including:
- Submission of samples to the Materials Lab for analysis.
- Create Engineering Change Notices with focus on the following:
- Reserve new part numbers
- Create Bill of Materials
- Modify existing Bill of Materials.
- Create and modify part drawings based on existing models.
- Spearhead minor product support investigations.
- Submit purchased product for approval via a Sample Inspection Report (SIR).
- Purchase competitive product for testing and evaluation.
- Travel domestically when required.
- Able to use power tools and power tool accessories.
Candidates should have:
- High School Diploma and minimum of two years' experience in manufacturing, engineering, testing or administrative support required
- Associate's or Technical degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills and a flexible mindset to take on any tasks or requests.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Possess some technical abilities and thought process.