Supply Chain Systems Analyst in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool is continuing to expand, and as the Supply Chain gets faster and more data-driven, we are seeking Analysts to manage solutions that support the exciting business growth. We want Analysts that will help business partners efficiently leverage the tools and technologies that support our end-to-end planning functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing user profiles, permissions, and basic application configurations for new team members.
- Monitoring scheduled batches for errors and outliers.
- Using subject matter expertise to track the flow of data from entry point to final calculated output.
- Analyzing and researching opportunities for improvement, and clearly documenting system processes and standard operating procedures needed to drive change.
- Developing tools to drive user empowered access to information.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Oral and written communication skills for presentations to all levels of customer and management teams
- Bachelor or Associate Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, & PowerPivot
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and relational data; Ability to query databases
- Customer-service oriented with strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain concepts, including Demand Forecasting and Resource Planning
- John Galt Atlas Planning Suite, Oracle, or other Demand Planning Application experience preferred