Under the general direction of and reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the primary responsibility is to automate functional test cases and execute to ensure commercial software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. The ideal candidate has a "live, love, eat it and breathe it" passion for automating Web and mobile application using open source tools.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Minimum of 4+ years of Experience in Mobile (iOS and Android) and Web Browser (Chrome, IE, Edge) automation
- Experience in working within distributed environment using GIT or BitBucket versioning
- Experience in working with Agile SDLC.
- Experience in Appium (1.7.2 onward)
- Experience in Selenium, TestNG, Extend Reports, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in REST assured framework to test API
- Experience in Automation Framework design and development
- Experience in Page Object Model using Page factory
- Experience in converting manual test cases to automation script
- Experience in writing automation script to support Localization Testing
- Experience in working with cross functional team environment
- Experience in requirement review to provide feedback on requirement completeness and testability.
- Experience in conducting Bug triage with DEV leadership on issues/bug identified by automation script
- Preferred experience in Testing lifecycle in JIRA
- Experience in identifying RCA
- Ability to quickly ramp up and become an application SME for team
- Knowledge of writing SQL statements
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Mentor team member on Automation and its Best practices
- Quick and self-starter