Sales Operations Manager in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to be a key contributor to our hyper growth sales organization. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team of direct reports that works closely with senior sales leaders to analyze and report out performance of our products to internal and external customers and providing critical detailed product information directly to our customer. This role reports to the Vice President of Sales Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and support the evaluation and interpretation of data for customer product line reviews, business reviews, presentations, and ongoing sales performance. Provide guidance to sales leaders, marketing and executives to identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges.
- Utilize BI tools to standardize and expedite sales reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review for sales, marketing and executive teams.
·Develop and manage procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of sales and related data from initial receipt to communications
- Through collaboration with sales leaders, manage the process of setting up and maintaining detailed product specifications with our largest customer.
- Work with sales leadership, finance, and human resources to develop and administer sales incentive compensation plans.
- Serve as an escalation point for the sales team for the resolution of a process and/or system issue.
- Manage the end-to-end process of collecting and transforming raw data into business insights and distributing to internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement comprehensive analytic tools and strategies. Work closely with sales leadership to optimize the effectiveness of the company's technology investments.
- Success in managing multiple priorities and tasks; proven track record of strong organizational and project management skills to work in a fast-paced, matrix environment.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Must possess excellent communication and collaboration skills. Act as a leader as well as think technically but communicate practically.
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems of all levels of complexity with a strong sense of urgency.
- Self-starter who is trusted to execute on projects while thinking about the bigger picture.
- Strong technical, research, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Ability to develop and present to executive management.
- Expert in BI tools and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in sales, business or marketing operations, or business management and leading a team.