Intern - Quality Engineering Systems in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidate with a passion for Digital Transformation. Come join the Quality Systems Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world. A Quality Systems Intern is a hands-on role working in cross functional teams of Quality/Reliability Engineering, New Product development, & Product marketing groups to develop applications for digital transformation while putting User Experience design (UX) at the forefront.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create applications to using Microsoft's Power platform (Powerapps, Flow, Power BI)
- Develop User friendly applications to be used with automated laser etching stations used in tacking critical product information
- Prototype solutions to expand industrial IoT and integrate data with established Quality systems
- Assist with Transacting data from numerous sources in and out of SQL and other databases types.
- Work with cross-functional teams and contacts to ensure efficient data flow to key stakeholders.
- Communicate digital transformation solutions through effective use of Business Process Mapping Notation (BPMN).
- Other duties as required.