Sr Supply Chain Analyst in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Are you looking for a career with a growing company? Looking for a challenging and quick pace environment? Then look no further than the Supply Chain Department at Milwaukee Tool.
The Customer Supply Chain group is responsible for being the single point of contact, optimizing sales and service for the customer. We are responsible for demand-sensing, leveraging customer data and relationships, and ensuring product availability to the shelf.
The Sr Supply Chain Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring daily orders ship on time by partnering with the Distribution Center and aligning customer data with internal forecasting tools to develop recommendations that support supply chain goals and targets. The analyst must understand distribution flows, predictive behaviors, and key merchandising concepts. The successful candidate will be a coordinator with our internal partners in Channel Marketing, Supply/Demand Planning, and Sales, as well as a critical thinker. This role requires minimal supervision and once given general assignments, prioritizes and executes tasks. The position has high visibility both internally and externally and will require interaction with senior levels of both organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers data and conducts analysis with a goal of providing best in class service
- Key Customer Resolution
- Item Risk Analysis
- Customer Inventory Analysis & Recommendations
- Utilize customer POS forecasting tools to collaborate with Demand Planners to forecast expected volume based on replenishment, seasonality, promotional movement, overall item distribution and customer knowledge
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external customers by working collaboratively and sharing of knowledge
- Develop knowledge of customer's ordering patterns to communicate variances across the organization
- Analyze and report out key metrics on a monthly/weekly basis internally across Supply and Demand partners
- Provides guidance and feedback to other supply chain analysts
- Escalates visibility of customer level risks with proposed plans for mitigation
- 2+ years of Supply Chain or related experience preferred
- Problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Experience with supply chain, and logistics concepts required
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel/Power Pivot/Power BI (i.e. creating spreadsheets, writing formulas with functions and advanced dashboard analytics)
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint (i.e. creating presentations and project mapping)
- Self-starter and motivated
Excellent written and verbal communication
EDI and ASN experience a plus
Bachelors/Associates degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related fields preferred but not required