Production Support Admin - 3rd Shift in Olive Branch, Mississippi
Reporting to the Supervisor, Production Support, this role is responsible for providing world class IT support for Milwaukee Tool Distribution or Manufacturing centers in Mississippi. Candidate must demonstrate keen business acumen as well as possess a high level of emotional intelligence and have a passion for support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide world class incident management at the tier one and two levels
- Serve as the escalation point for Tier 1 Support (I.E. IT Service Desk) when onsite assistance is required.
- Must be able to work under pressure to ensure tactical and strategic initiatives are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Based on aligned business priorities, focus on continuous improvement and provide world class customer service and support.
- Perform basic Active Directory functions including account creation, group modification, password resets.
- Comply with established change management procedures and work collaboratively with the IT team to ensure a robust, stable computing environment.
- Support Enterprise technologies such as High Jump WMS and Dynamics AX ERP at the client level.
- Understanding of and ability to support Apple iOS, Windows 7 & 10 and Microsoft Server 2008 and 2012.
- PC Deployment/Imaging
- Ability to travel to other Milwaukee Tool locations on occasion.
- Manage local vendor relationships for network, telecommunications, and AV support.
- Log all support actives in ITSM system.
- Work with Systems or Client Engineering in order to proactively make technology recommendations and changes based on data-driven analysis.
- Foundational knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and business operations.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and documentation skills, with service-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A passion for customer service
- Minimum 3 years of Help Desk or Similar IT role