Advanced Order Management Leader in Olive Branch, Mississippi
Milwaukee Tool is an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools for professional users worldwide. Our world-class team has delivered some of the most disruptive new technologies and solutions the industry has ever seen resulting in unprecedented growth in our global business.
At Milwaukee Tool, we recognize your career path is as individual as you are. Whether you are considering joining us early in your career or you have been in the workforce for years, our priority is to help you meet your professional goals. Being part of a fast paced and innovative culture, professional development....WE CREATE EMPLOWERED LEADERS!
Milwaukee Tool is currently seeking a full time Advanced Order Management Lead to become part of the REDvolution.
With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions. Milwaukee offers benefits on your first day of work (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)) and an excellent working environment that includes an on-site cafeteria, state of the art fitness facility. We have a business casual environment, jeans are acceptable most days; we work hard, but play hard, too!
Are you looking for a career with a growing company? Looking for a challenging and quick pace environment? Then look no further than the Advanced Order Management Team. As an Advanced Order Management Leader for Milwaukee Tool you will be responsible for Milwaukee order fulfillment performance from our customer's perspective, the most visible part of the supply chain.
The Advanced Order Management Leader is responsible for maintaining collection and fulfillment of orders that have failed to completely process through the distribution center. Role also includes execution of specific steps critical to ensuring order accuracy and on-time fulfillment. The primary focus of the AOML will be on order fulfillment, distribution execution, and system execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages order flow and executes critical order steps.
- Maintains orders, and troubleshoots errors.
- Communicates with internal customers on critical issues affecting overall performance and order maintenance.
- Pro-actively identifies areas of potential risk of non-compliance and works with OBDC Operations and IT to minimize customer impacts.
- Pro-actively work with manager/supervisor/advanced order management specialist/operations team to address order failures, and remedy in a timely manner. Goal to reduce the number of open orders beyond the specific throughput time.
- Work with manager to communicate with organization and customer metrics and performance.
- Categorize/analyze opportunities for improvement.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with internal customers, operations, and order management team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in engineering related field required.
Distribution experience is a plus
Direct experience in this area or related areas will be taken into consideration
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Able to communicate with departments across the organization.
Microsoft Suite (Excel/Power Pivot/Word/Access/PPT)
EDI and ASN experience a plus.
Milwaukee Tool offers benefits on your first day of work (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k) and an excellent working environment that includes an on-site cafeteria, state of the art fitness facility, organized fitness classes, recreational sports leagues, and company outings. We offer a business casual environment, which allows jeans on most days.
Milwaukee Tool is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Join the REDvolution!