Milwaukee Tool is seeking a Financial Analyst with a minimum of two years of experience. This position is responsible for assisting with systems administration of our new Financial Planning and Reporting system, CCH Tagetik and partnering with the finance team to ensure reporting needs are being met. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who has demonstrated value added analytical prowess and process improvement skills. This individual should also enjoy problem solving within systemic applications.
- Work with administrative department leaders (Finance, Legal, IT, etc.) to investigate and determine root cause of monthly financial variances.
- Deliver consistent, timely, and accurate month-end close including journal entries and managing monthly accruals.
- Assist in preparation of annual operating budget and monthly variance analysis reports.
- Assist with the administration of the CCH Tagetik Financial Planning and Reporting system including user security, dimension hierarchies, allocations, and reporting.
- Analyze and support the timely creation of meaningful ad hoc "what-if" financial analysis.
- Identify knowledge gaps and develop tools, processes & models to provide meaningful information to internal customers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the process of continuous improvement. Identify and eliminate non-value-added activities and streamline processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum two years of experience in an accounting or finance related field.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization (written, verbal, presentation, and listening)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, with advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience with CCH Tagetik application considered a plus
- Ability to work well on diverse, cross-functional teams
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment