Under the direction of and reporting to the Factory Service Center Branch Manager, the primary duty of the Service Coordinator will be to perform the sales and service counter responsibilities of the Factory Service Branch, including actively selling after-sales system solutions and providing product knowledge to both distribution and end-users.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Branch Service Coordinator:
Sales / Service
- Perform sales and service counter procedures including answering phones, placing orders, logging in tools, and assisting walk-in customer traffic.
- Draw parts from stock as needed to service counter trade.
- Maintain monetary transactions, record maintenance and assist with inventories as required.
- Maintain showroom
Shipping / Receiving
- Assist in shipping, receiving and recording units, parts and accessories ordered or returned for repair, service and/or stock.
- Fill and pack orders and repairs for shipment to customers; prepare shipping documents and determine shipping charges.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and operate material handling equipment.
- Visually inspect goods received and route for storage, repair and/or service.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Requires an education equivalent to high school diploma or GED.
- Experience of two to three years in a customer service position is preferred.
- At least one year experience in a similar position to become familiar with shipping, receiving, and counter procedures is preferred.
- Must possess effective business communication skills and ability to understand local branch market.
- Must be proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver heavy material, weighing up to 300 lbs.