Electronics Senior Technician - Prototype Assembly in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool has an opening for an Engineering Technician to join the growing team in the Power Tool Electronics Laboratory. As an Engineering Technician, you will be responsible building prototype electronics for our product development teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble and/or modify small quantities of prototype PCBAs.
- Operate soldering equipment typically used for both densely populated SMT circuits as well as wiring for power electronics.
- Help maintain supplies inventory.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of an Associate Degree (A.A /A.S.) from a two-year college or technical school and 5 years related experience, preferred. Those with an equivalent work experience, in lieu of an AS degree, may be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately manage multiple tasks during a given work week and deliver to a deadline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic experience with Microsoft Excel required.
- Practical experience with automated assembly equipment, Pick & Place, Paste Stencil, and Reflow oven, is preferred.
- Quality Focused