The Product Compliance Coordinator -- Product Safety and Regulatory, will work cross functionally to collect product data regarding compliance with specific laws, rules and regulations, analyze such data and enter into the PIM system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be conversant with the latest laws, rules and regulations affecting product compliance. Where requirements are unclear, assist in obtaining an interpretation from the proper authorities.
- Partner with internal teams such as Engineering, Marketing, Packaging, & Operations to gather compliance data for applicable product related laws, rules and regulation, such as California Prop 65, RoHS, REACH, OSHA Hazcom.
- Evaluate compliance information and render opinion as to its suitability.
- Advise Project Leaders, Engineers and Designers regarding applicable compliance requirements including tests, material requirements, the need for warnings, or other design constraints.
- Review and provide feedback for operator's manuals and on-product markings.
- Effectively work within the PIM System to enter accurate compliance data.
- Bachelor's Degree, or technical equivalent.
- Plus one to three years experience handling regulatory compliance data.
- Experience with the maintenance and management of product information management systems is preferred
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to coordinate workload indepently to complete tasks in accordance with service levels and timelines with a focus on exceeding expectations.
- Possess strong verbal, written and organizational skills essential to professional communication.
- Show an emphasis on and adherence to schedule and attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Suite Skill, specifically Excel & PowerPoint