Business Analyst - ERP Systems in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Business Analyst -- Oracle ERP
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with a background in Oracle ERP possessing strong business analysis skills. Core business areas of importance include: Order management, supply chain management, finance, and manufacturing. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in and contribute to the solution design (encompassing process, data and system architectures) and selection of solutions to support the needs of the business.
- Determine request urgency and alignment to business strategy.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop business cases for requests.
- Gather, document, analyze and obtain approval on business requirements from business partners.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true need.
- Document and maintain request and requirements traceability within the request system of record.
- Translate business requirements into functional designs and collaborate with technical teams to deliver solutions.
- Work and as a member of the solution delivery team in the application development lifecycle; including the design, coordination and testing of new or upgraded application functionality.
- Research and identify opportunities for the business to distinguish itself as a leader in the manufacturing industry.
- Interact with all levels of stakeholders across the company; deliver information to executives, and work with applications, program management and operations team members to define user requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years or Oracle ERP experience within Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and/or Plan to Produce
- Work experience in a manufacturing industry, preferably alignment to the supply chain and demand planning teams
- Oracle ERP System (WIP, BOM, Routing, AP, AR, GL, OM, MRP/ASCP, and Procurement)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong professional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Takes accountability and possesses a sense of urgency to design, build and deliver solutions
- Has a passion for their business area of expertise
- Organizational ability; Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments
- Problem solving skills - demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems