Please submit your resume in English.
This position is located in Torreon, Mexico.
This position is responsible for develop/maintain Master Production Schedule (MPS) within the limitations of the line rate and internal and external constraints to ensure on time delivery (OTD) performance.
- Weekly loading and capacity analysis, drive for solution if capacity has risk to support customer demand.
- Develop / Maintain daily level loaded Master Production Schedule which meet customers demand and provide realistic promise date to customer.
- Respond to inquiries from sales and customers regarding delivery of new or existing orders.
- Coordinate with assembly and shipping when special priorities are required
- Review service part requirements, allocating inventory and / or issuing replenishment orders.
- Inventory control for FG (finish goods).
-Minimum 2 years relevant PMC experience with good knowledge of MPS.
-Good oral and written communication in both English and Spanish
-Fully understand ERP systems and excel operation formula