Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Torreon, Coahuila
Job Type: Operations
Date Posted: 9/5/2019
Please submit your resume in English.
This position is located in Torreon, Mexico.
- Develop / Maintain daily production schedule. Make sure meet order promise date. Escalate the risk and problems if any risk to meet promise date.
- Follow up daily production schedule, ensure production line run smoothly, and assist to handle production abnormal issues.
- Release & Close JOB orders.
- Check & follow MI & MR & RA & ITN form to relative department.
- Coordinate the implementation of engineering changes that affect material plans.
- Ensure no E&O material for JIT parts caused by PC.
- Shipment coordination.
- 2-3 years relevant PMC experience with good knowledge of production control.
- Good oral and written communication in both English and Spanish.
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Fully understand ERP system and excel operation formula, familiar with Oracle is preferred.