Milwaukee Tool is seeking a talented Senior Electronics Engineer to join our Operations Team. The successful candidate will support the production of PCBAs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceive and lead innovative design projects to improve the performance of the electronic systems across Milwaukee Tool's large and growing power tool product line.
- Provide Electrical Engineering support to high volume PCBA production lines to ensure on time performance and high yield.
- Audit supplier quality and process controls, including production line methods for ESD safety.
- Use critical path methods, impactful communications, and cross functional collaboration to manage numerous short and long duration projects to success.
- Milwaukee Tool is a global organization. Travel one time per year is typical to maintain a strong knowledge of the business and its operations.
Education & Background
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and 7 -- 10 years of applicable experience is required.
- Engineering experience: Microcontroller circuits (8/16/32 Bit), power electronics, statistical analysis methods, automated test fixture development, PCB assembly techniques, and troubleshooting with laboratory equipment (oscilloscope).
- Must be a good cross functional communicator and thrive with a high-performance environment.
- Background in any of the following: portable electronics, power tools, motor controls, power electronics and power supply circuits, consumer electronics, or instrumentation and measurement systems.
- Should enjoy being a hands-on engineer -- we're a power tool company!