Advanced Order Management Leader in Olive Branch, Mississippi
With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions. Milwaukee offers benefits on your first day of work (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)) and an excellent working environment that includes an on-site cafeteria, state of the art fitness facility. We have a business casual environment, jeans are acceptable most days; we work hard, but play hard, too!
Are you looking for a career with a growing company? Looking for a challenging and quick pace environment? Then look no further than the Advanced Order Management Team. As an Advanced Order Management Leader for Milwaukee Tool you will be responsible for Milwaukee order fulfillment performance from our customer's perspective, the most visible part of the supply chain.
The Advanced Order Management Leader is responsible for maintaining collection and fulfillment of orders that have failed to completely process through the distribution center. Role also includes execution of specific steps critical to ensuring order accuracy and on-time fulfillment. The primary focus of the AOML will be on order fulfillment, distribution execution, and system execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages order flow and executes critical order steps.
- Maintains orders, and troubleshoots errors.
- Communicates with internal customers on critical issues affecting overall performance and order maintenance.
- Pro-actively identifies areas of potential risk of non-compliance and works with OBDC Operations and IT to minimize customer impacts.
- Pro-actively work with manager/supervisor/advanced order management specialist/operations team to address order failures, and remedy in a timely manner. Goal to reduce the number of open orders beyond the specific throughput time.
- Work with manager to communicate with organization and customer metrics and performance.
- Categorize/analyze opportunities for improvement.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with internal customers, operations, and order management team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in engineering related field required.
Distribution experience is a plus
Direct experience in this area or related areas will be taken into consideration
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Able to communicate with departments across the organization.
Microsoft Suite (Excel/Power Pivot/Word/Access/PPT)
EDI and ASN experience a plus.