Quality Supervisor - DC Quality in Olive Branch, Mississippi
The Quality Supervisor is responsible for quality monitoring in multiple areas of distribution; knowing and implementing all policies and procedures, mentoring and developing the staff, and ensuring all policies and procedures are met. This position will contribute to team efforts by participating in continuous improvement projects as required. This supervisor should be customer focused and quality driven.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading and coordinating quality teams in the distribution center in order to meet production schedules and meet required safety, quality, cost, delivery and team objectives
- Investigate customer complaints to determine root cause and develop corrective actions in a timely manner
- Document NCMR's, & 8D's in the QMS (Quality Management System)
- Orient, train/develop, motivate, counsel and assist team members in work instructions, production standards, and the balanced flow of work and problem resolution
- Perform all related supervisory and human resource functions (work assignments, attendance documentation, incident reports, performance counseling)
- Ensure the integrity of our quality data
- Analyze quality data looking for shifts, trends and areas of improvements. Report out those finding to leadership.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships across all departments and teams.
- Assign work and special projects to team members to develop work experience and flexibility
- Optimize Auditing process to provide adequate sampling across all areas to meet the changing needs of the customers
- Requisition resources (supplies, tools, etc.) and expedite as required
- Contribute to team effort by performing related tasks as needed to assist in overall goals
- Demonstrate Milwaukee's Culture Expectations -- Never Settle Always Improving, Speed Agility Urgency, Candid, Obsessed, Empowered Leaders
- General warehouse environment
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of two (2) years' experience and/or equivalent experience in a distribution center Quality environment
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Working knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills