Finance Manager - Distributor Rebate Programs in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Finance Manager -- Distributor Rebate Programs
The primary function of this role is to manage Distributor Rebate Program related activities. Working closely with Finance, Sales and Channel Marketing teams, this individual will lead FP&A related rebate activities, own rebate program execution, support ad hoc program analysis and drive rebate related process improvement projects. Additionally, this role will provide support for a variety of Sales Programs activities including Sales Incentive Compensation, Buying Group Reporting and Transit Allowance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage distributor rebate programs, while working closely with internal and external customers to improve processes and ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Identify opportunities and drive process improvements related to Distributor Rebate Program execution.
- Own FP&A related activities including rebate forecasting, budgeting and monthly variance analysis.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance business partners to develop and evolve Distributor Rebate Program strategies.
- Provide meaningful monthly and full year expense and accrual analysis. Investigate sales trends to validate forward-looking projections as well as prepare risk and opportunity data.
- Provide secondary support when needed for a variety of Sales Program activities related to Sales Incentive Compensation, Transit Allowance, MRep Sales and Buying Group Reporting.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple processes and projects, while prioritizing appropriately.
- Easily adapt to changing needs of finance department and business partners to ensure consistent business partner support.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Minimum three years of experience in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Advanced skill set in Excel application required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, analytical, complex problem-solving, and presentation skills to work with people at all levels.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision. Must be self-motivated and able to work with little direction.