Analyst I - Customer Supply Chain in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Supply Chain Analyst
The Customer Supply Chain group is responsible for being the single point of contact, optimizing sales and service for the customer. We are responsible for demand-sensing, leveraging customer data and relationships, and ensuring product availability to the shelf.
The Supply Chain Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring daily orders ship on time by partnering with the Distribution Center and aligning customer data with internal forecasting tools to develop recommendations that support supply chain goals and targets. The analyst must understand distribution flows, predictive behaviors, and key merchandising concepts. The successful candidate will be a coordinator with our internal partners in Channel Marketing, Supply/Demand Planning, and Sales, as well as a critical thinker. This role requires minimal supervision and once given general assignments, prioritizes and executes tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers data and conducts analysis with a goal of providing best in class service
- Key Customer Resolution
- Item Risk Analysis
- Customer Inventory Analysis & Recommendations
- Utilize customer POS forecasting tools to collaborate with Planners to advise demand on any forecast changes in relation to core and promotional items
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external customers by working collaboratively and sharing of knowledge
- Develops knowledge of customer's ordering patterns to communicate variances across the organization
- Analyze and report out key metrics on a monthly/weekly basis internally across Supply and Demand partners
- Escalates visibility of customer level risks with proposed plans for mitigation
- Partners with Distribution Team to advise on customer orders, shipping expectations and customer receiving requirements.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Experience with supply chain, and logistics concepts required
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel/Power Pivot/Power BI (i.e. creating spreadsheets, writing formulas with functions and advanced dashboard analytics)
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint (i.e. creating presentations and project mapping)
- Self-starter and motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- EDI and ASN experience a plus
- Bachelors/Associates degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related fields preferred but not required