Supply Chain Specialist in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Supply Chain Specialist
With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions. Milwaukee offers benefits on your first day of work (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)) and an excellent working environment that includes an on-site cafeteria, state of the art fitness facility, organized fitness classes, recreational sports leagues and company outings. We have a business casual environment, jeans are acceptable most days; we work hard, but play hard, too!
Are you looking for a career with a growing company? Looking for a challenging and quick pace environment? Then look no further than the Supply Chain Department at Milwaukee Tool. As a Supply Chain Specialist for Milwaukee Tool you will be responsible for Milwaukee order fulfillment performance from our customer's perspective, the most visible part of the supply chain.
The Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for maintaining customer orders. Role also includes execution of specific steps critical to ensuring order accuracy and on-time fulfillment. The primary focus of the Specialist will be order fulfillment, distribution planning, and system execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages order flow and executes critical order steps.
- Maintains orders, and troubleshoots errors.
- Communicates with internal customers on critical issues affecting overall performance and order maintenance.
- Pro-actively identifies areas of potential risk of non-compliance and works with supply chain functions to minimize customer impacts.
- Pro-actively work with manager to address order failures, and remedy in a timely manner. Goal to reduce the number of non-compliance violations.
- Work with manager to communicate with organization on customer metrics and performance.
- Categorize/analyze opportunities for improvement.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with internal customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors/Associates degree in related field preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of Supply Chain or related experience preferred.
- Direct experience in this area or related areas will be taken into consideration
- Data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to communicate with departments across the organization.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel/Power Pivot/Word/Access/PPT)