Production Supervisor Motors- Mexico Operations in Torreon, Coahuila
Production Supervisor - Motors
Resume must be submitted in English.
Champion & actualize relative production lines' daily operation including productivity, quality and safety etc, drive or cooperate for whole relative specific area all kinds of improvements to fulfill business needs.
- Be experts in production delivery control, quality assurance, people management;
- Support manager to build up and optimize production internal management system;
- Production cost control which including WIP, head count, over time, scrap and so on to meet team target;
- Understands and provides solutions to resolve operational constraints;
- Implement preventative operational improve activity based upon actual data with relative function team together;
- Manage team member to follow company policy and rules, keep team in good moral and discipline;
- Keep good working environment, leading all subordinates to follow safety & security guide and avoid accidents;
- Be capable of evaluate team members performance and provide suggestion or even solution for improve;
- Working closely with all relative team members to achieve team goal.
- College or above on engineering or similar with good knowledge base and strong application skill, hands on capability;
- 5+ years' experience of manufacturing, 3 years for leading a team;
- Proficiency Vietnamese, Chinese is a plus.
- Good level written and reading English is an advantage;
- Be familiar with production management and process distributes, rich experience for delivery on time, quality improvement and assembly operation;
- Willing to learn and develop, could working under pressure, self -motivated with high level of initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skill, strong analytical & organizational skill.