Production Line Leader - Assembly in Torreon, Coahuila
Production Line Leader - Assembly
Responsible for production line set up and manage all workers included training, handle with production defects and give out feedback, ensure good quality of product.
- Arrange line production according to PMC schedule and follow up the status.
- Able to arrange worker's position reasonable according to worker's skills.
- Control all machines and equipment run under normal status and found out once that cannot work well.
- Handle with daily production defects and give out feedback.
- Good control for material received and scrap material inventory.
- Correct workers if any wrong operating.
- Collect statistics if necessary.
- Ability to support supervisor if necessary.
- Ability to manage several production lines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school or above education
- At least 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Experience in power tools manufacturing management will be preferred.
- Initiative and hardworking.
- Good communication, coordination, listening and interpersonal skills
- Well know about excel, word and related Microsoft office