Security Information Administrator in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Information Security Admin
Reporting to the Sr. Manager IT Infrastructure, the Information Security Admin will provide security vision which aligns with the organization's technology strategy to enable rapid growth and efficiency. Will guide the implementation and day-to-day management of enterprise-wide security-based initiatives and shared services required for the successful realization of Milwaukee Tool's strategic plans, including the utilization of technology to drive our competitive advantage. This role will work closely with other IT leaders to expand and mature security capabilities and services across the enterprise.
- Identify security risks and implement a multi-layered defense to protect the enterprise.
- Create test plans which will allow for a proper evaluation of security measures for new hardware and software.
- Create policy and procedures which align to enterprise-wide security-based initiatives.
- Assist with regular vulnerably assessments and develop remediation strategy.
- Research and evaluate vulnerabilities, attack vectors, and associated risks to the organization's systems, applications and technology.
- Review logs and security reports from various systems.
- Participate in various audits as it relates to IT Security.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Liberal Arts or equivalent experience.
- Security certifications a plus: CEH, Security+, CISSP, CISM, etc.
- ITIL experience preferred.
- PCI-DSS experience preferred.
- Strong communications skills and be able to work efficiently in a team setting.
- IT Audit experience preferred
- Experience with Windows Server Management and Group Policy a plus.