Under the general direction of, and reporting to, the Application development manager, your primary responsibility is to provide solutions to business problems. These could be in the form of projects, enhancements, or support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical and functional support in the areas of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 & future versions administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, development, testing, security & training.
- Designs and develops Dynamics AX customizations to meet the requirements specified in the Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document.
- Participates in design and code reviews and provides input into the design recommendation and ensures that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Performs unit tests and integrated testing to ensure delivered software solutions are of high quality.
- Helps to define FDDs
- Routinely moves code between environments utilizing best practices
- Installs ISV or third party code into codebase
- Collaborates business analysts, other programmer, and internal users to identify, analyze, and troubleshoot technical issues related to Integrations and the Dynamics AX application.
- Identifies and escalates impediments, issues, and risks affecting system performance to team lead and immediate supervisor.
- Performs coding changes and development according to established coding standards and best practices
- High level of knowledge with TFS
- Experience with X++, SSRS and MS SQL Server while also being proficient with AX database structure, coding and development techniques.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with both technical and non-technical professionals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of related experience.
Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 Development -- High level of ability and knowledge preferred
Performance Analysis and Troubleshooting -- High level of ability and knowledge preferred
Database Query Languages -- High level ability and knowledge preferred
Verbal Communication -- High level of ability preferred
Written Communication -- High level of ability preferred
* Visual Studio, 3-4 years of experience
* TFS, 3-4 years of experience
* Development Platform (.NET), 3-4 years of experience
* Microsoft Programming Languages (VB, C, C++, C#), 3-4 years of experience
* Microsoft SQL Server, 3-4 years of experience
* Microsoft Office Suite -- High level of ability and knowledge preferred
* Progressive experience in technical environments, 3-4 years of experience