Senior Manager Business Process Management in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with experience delivering world-class customer experiences and driving digital transformations across sales, marketing, service, and e-commerce. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Will serve as the go-to expert on technology solutions serving these key business areas and be responsible for rapidly expanding our digital capabilities.
- Identifies and realizes bold customer-centric digital plans and aligns IT and business resources to deliver digital solutions
- Supports the digital customer experience vision, strategy, and roadmap, through architecture, solutions and execution.
- Drives positive customer experiences that create distributor and consumer value and satisfaction, retention and growth, building on voice of the customer feedback, and qualitative and quantitative data.
- Builds overall customer experience platform architecture in collaboration with Digital transformation team incorporating both B2B and B2B2C business models
- Manages internal and external partner engagement execution and program governance
- Drives CRM implementation/evolution, including defining features and analytics
- Creates enduring competitive advantage through deployment of effective customer marketing programs combined with powerful insights
- Promotes a culture where teams are inspired to collaborate; ensuring everyone understands their part in the process
- Acts as a communication bridge between technology functions, brand marketing, and retail/commercial sales organizations
- Identifies both internal and external customer pain points and leverages tools to drive short-term solutions and long-term roadmaps
- Establishes and evangelizes metrics-based success measurement model with key focus on financial rigor and customer effectiveness
- Leverages data to identify key opportunities for improving the customer experience and build customer loyalty
- Minimum 10 years of experience in B2B Commercial and Industrial customer experience design, with proven track record of leadership
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Experience in sales, CX research, executing journey mapping, e-commerce, mobile, multi-channel marketing, and customer data analytics
- Results oriented collaborative team player with a keen ability to demystify and streamline processes
- Experience in manufacturing industry is preferable
- Experience in program governance and both waterfall and agile methodologies and demonstrated ability manage large, complex projects
- Strong business partner who is able to quickly learn business processes and provide strategic insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to build multi-year roadmaps aligned to business priorities
- Deep knowledge of best practices for operational excellence and customer experience management--in both a B2B, B2B2C environments
- Experience with key technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sitecore, Marketo, Tealium, Widen and other cloud based solutions or digital marketing solutions
- Ability to distill complex concepts and ideas to simple brief points of communication. This person must have the innate ability to communicate in a powerfully succinct manner in verbal and written form.
- Strong evidence of strategic thinking and experience executing in a fast-paced cross functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence and organize
- Results oriented with hands on approach