One Key Application Support Analyst in Olive Branch, Mississippi
As a member of Milwaukee's Customer Experience Team, the One Key Application Support Analyst will provide customer service, troubleshooting and technical support for our One Key products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Provide world class incident management at the tier one and two levels
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Must be able to work under pressure to ensure tactical and strategic initiatives are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Based on aligned business priorities, focus on continuous improvement and provide world class customer service and support.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Comply with established change management procedures and work collaboratively with internal/ external teams to ensure a robust, stable computing environment.
- Understanding of and ability to support Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Work with Systems or Client Engineering in order to proactively make technology recommendations and changes based on data-driven analysis.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and documentation skills, with service-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A passion for customer service
- Application Support
- Minimum 2 years of Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk or similar role