Working as an extended member of the Brand Marketing team, the Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for accelerating and activating our digital marketing measurement and technology strategy across several consumer contact points. This role requires experience with data analysis, a technological prowess, and highly effective communication skills, with an entrepreneurial spirit to pioneer new courses and drive impact for the company.
- Help the organization strategize and deliver data-driven personalization initiatives by implementing and configuring technology and data integrations.
- Review, analyze and share analytics in standardized reports to help the organization understand customer behavior and business results against established KPI's and become a more data driven organization.
- Work collaboratively with the social media, email, SEO, SEM, web site and CRM teams on their ad hoc analyses requirements to maximize campaigns, overall marketing dollars, website experience and drive our overall business goals.
- Collaborate with the Digital, Channel & End User Vertical teams to enhance and support companywide omni channel campaigns and help "close the loop" on customer life time value and revenue metrics.
- Function as the business owner of the various digital and analytics tools to further establish and improve the efficiency and functionality of analytics tracking across the entire consumer lifecycle.
- Identify and set up processes with the BI team for data quality and monitoring
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Develop tagging requirements to ensure proper tracking and reporting of digital data in alignment with global company tagging standards and policies.
- Aid in elevating the role of data within marketing and across the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, math, research or behavioral science
- 3+ years of data analytics experience preferred -- particularly customer and retail situation
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Customer Data Platforms such as Tealium, Ensighten & Lytics and data visualization tools such as Thoughtspot or Microsoft PowerBI would be a plus
- Experience with SQL programming would be also be well regarded
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop insights and recommendations in clear, thoughtful ways to all levels of the organization
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating and working with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Demonstrated experience in developing reports, analyses and insights that drove measurable improvement in digital KPI's and business growth
- Passionate about digital/social marketing, data and technology and optimizing user experience and business ROI
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.