CRM Application Developer in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool is looking for a CRM Application Developer. We are looking for someone to lead the design, implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
A successful candidate will combine strong technical abilities with leadership skills to deliver business value in a fast-paced, collaborative development environment. They will be self-driven, capable of effective collaboration with different technical and non-technical stakeholders, a steward of best practices, and seek to deliver successfully against high operational standards.
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM modules and underlying data model in order to identify, develop, implement and support solutions.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CRM configuration, including the following:
- Configuring entities, forms, and views
- Creating and editing Workflows
- Creating and editing Business Rules
- Creating dashboards and working with PowerBI
- Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Analyze performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Takes pride in work and thoroughly tests all changes before submitting
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Identify and implement integrations with other systems
- end-to-end Dynamics 365 CRM project lifecycle experience in projects
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in SQL (e.g. MS SQL, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, SPARQL)
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience with version/source control management systems
- Experience with Dynamics 365 integrations including Sharepoint
- Experience with C#, including creating and editing Dynamics 365 plugins
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 CRM Solutions and deployments
- Working knowledge of various reporting platforms/tools preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Dynamics AX 365 development experience (preferred but not required)
Education and Business Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in CRM application development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience