One-Key Product Manager in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Date Posted: 8/13/2020
Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Brookfield, Wisconsin
Job Type: Marketing
Date Posted: 8/13/2020
Milwaukee Tools is looking for a Product Manager who can advocate for our users to develop, design, and launch new products/features that will help to improve the overall One-Key experience.
- Responsible for driving software initiatives from inception to execution and iteration
- Work closely with engineering and product design, building viable products that can scale while delighting our customers.
- Define clear problem and market opportunities that lead to product features and capabilities with strong emphasis on delivering measurable customer usability, productivity benefits, and business value in support of our program strategy.
- Seek out users of One-Key, planning and taking research trips to meet them on their turf, understand their needs and applications, and serve as the voice of the customer for our development team.
- Own your category by acting as the internal and external focal point for the resolution of product issues within the product lineup
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis through data collection from numerous sources including the web, competitive literature, trade journals, trade associations and industry data, internal sales data and financial reports
- Support events such as hardware shows, trade shows, and user consultations, serving as our voice to communicate the vision and benefit of our program.
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in software product management or product leadership with demonstrated success in new product launches and lifecycle campaigns.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related area, MS/MBA or equivalent desired.
- Expert Level PC skills including MS Office (ideally PowerPoint and Excel).
- Possessing a strong analytical mindset; able to understand and communicate large data sets to a variety of audiences.
- Experience within the Construction Industry and/or Construction Technology preferred.
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Strong planning and organizational skills required with the demonstrated ability to balance competing demands.
- Position requires excellent, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills as well as having demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.