Lead Analyst, Solution Delivery - Engineering in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with a background in engineering and a passion for technology. Come be a part of the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
ill serve as the go-to expert on technology solutions serving this key business area and be responsible for expanding our capabilities.
- Implement Oracle Cloud PPM (Portfolio Project Management and provide ongoing program governance
- Manages internal and external partner engagement execution
- Promotes a culture where teams are inspired to collaborate; ensuring everyone understands their part in the process
- Acts as a communication bridge between technology functions and engineering.
- Identifies both internal and external customer pain points and leverages tools to drive short-term solutions and long-term roadmaps
- Leverages data to identify key opportunities for improving the customer experience and build customer loyalty
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering, or PLM
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Experience in engineering systems and technology
- Results oriented collaborative team player with a keen ability to demystify and streamline processes
- Experience in manufacturing industry is preferable
- Experience in program governance using both waterfall and agile methodologies combined with demonstrated ability to manage large, complex projects
- Strong business partner who can quickly learn business processes and provide strategic insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to build multi-year roadmaps aligned to business priorities
- Experience with key technologies such as Oracle PPM Cloud, PLM Cloud and Team Center
- Deep knowledge of best practices for engineering systems and processes (CAD, PLM, PPM, NPD)
- Ability to distill complex concepts and ideas to simple brief points of communication - This person must have the innate ability to communicate in a powerfully succinct manner in verbal and written form.
- Strong evidence of strategic thinking and experience executing in a fast-paced cross functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence and organize