Business Analyst - Supplier Quality in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with strong business analysis skills. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an IT liaison for business units, collaborate and partner with department management and leadership to identify, prioritize, document requirements, and communicate business needs and coordinate technology solutioning.
- Partner with Supplier Quality and leverage the broader IT organization to develop solutions through effective use of business and process analysis techniques
- Develop or coordinate process improvement solutions, both functional and technical
- Lead and coordinate the investigation of business impacting problems across functional areas to determine appropriate actions
- Actively review service levels and delivery against business requirements for the areas of the business supported
- Implement and support technical solutions such as Statistical Processing Control software, Optimal Equipment Efficiency software, Vision Systems, and Robotics
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Resolve problems with products and applications
- Identifies and recommends solutions to address improvement opportunities
- Provide consulting and guidance to end users to access standard IT support and services
- Produce documentation including process maps and workflow documents
- Ensure that all information delivery needs of the business are being actively managed and serviced
- Build IT credibility by modeling professionalism, excellence, integrity, and passion
- Contribute to and facilitate the creation of a multi-year strategy
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Create dashboards and data views to show real time information.
- Partner with business partners on a global scale (Asia, North America)
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Support non-conforming material, corrective action, and part approval processes
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining Supplier Quality process and strategy with both internal and external stakeholders
- Drive long term vision of Supplier Quality applications, tools, and technology
- Other duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Management Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with an emphasis in technology
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, or Information Technology role
- Self-managed, self-starter, pro-active, and able to manage multiple concurrent activities with time constraints
- Strong professional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills across all levels of an organization
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SQL, and Power BI
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, MiniTab etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Travel required up to 25% domestically and internationally, sometimes on short notice
- Basic understanding (speaking, reading) of Spanish
- Experience with Quality Management Systems
- Manufacturing Plant experience
- New Product Development experience
- Familiarity with Manufacturing ERP systems, i.e. Oracle and/or Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- Understanding of core business processes such as Quality, Manufacturing, and Plan to Produce