Manager - Supply Chain Analytics in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool is continuing to expand, and as the Supply Chain gets faster and more data-driven, we are seeking a Manager - Supply Chain Analytics to drive this digital transformation. A successful Manager will create a data strategy that enables and elevates the analytical capabilities across the multiple business units, and will be responsible for selecting, implementing, and developing new technologies to execute this vision.
The ideal candidate will be able to discuss experiences that include:
- Driving Innovation
- Project Management & Execution
- People Management
- Data Visualization & Reporting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, lead, and grow a team that can quickly identify and develop solutions to business problems, learn new technologies, and serve as data/analytics experts for the business.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data needs are addressed and the required data is modeled and available to analysts and end-users.
- Facilitate effective technical and non-technical communication with individuals at all levels to deliver business value, adoption, and standardization.
- Leverage both new and existing technologies to create reports, dashboards, scorecards, and visualizations that clearly measure KPIs.
- Manage multiple complex and concurrent projects, and drive success through changing business priorities and requirements.
- Help establish data governance, data quality, and master data management practices.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree with specializations in Analytics/Data Science, Supply Chain/Operations, Mathematics, or Statistics/Economics. Master's degree and/or MBA preferred.
- Deep Expertise of Microsoft Suite, including Excel, VBA, Access, & PowerPivot
- Expertise applying data to solve business problems in supply and demand planning, inventory and distribution, sales and marketing, and finance
- Expertise navigating large volumes of data, with experience in "big data", predictive analytics, IoT, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML).
- Experience working with Data Warehouses, Data Visualization techniques, & BI Development tools; Azure-related technologies preferred.
- Experience in Project Management or Lean/Continuous Improvement roles; Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Advanced-level knowledge of SQL Server and relational data