Quality Assurance Analyst - Web/Mobile Testing in Brookfield, Wisconsin
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, eager to learn, and have experience working in a web/technology QA environment. They will create and implement testing strategies including manual web site, service, and component testing. Work with the brand team to ensure design and implementation of web development work meets requirements and best practices. The candidate will be tasked with developing test cases/plans in Azure DevOps. They will write and execute automated UI tests. The candidate will communicate and deliver testing reports prior to software promotions. They will ensure overall web and mobile experience for end-users is the best. The candidate will work with a ticketing system to reproduce and organize bugs and features in the development backlog.
- Minimum 5 years applicable experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, certificate or computer related degree preferred
- Experience with Web/Mobile QA Testing with a User First Focus
- Knowledge of web and mobile development best practices and implementation guideline
- Write, follow, and implement a QA strategy including automated and manual test cases
- Strong knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA Testing including pen tests, load tests, and site crawlers
- Strong communication and documentation required
- Attention to detail in inspection, auditing, and testing
- Experience with ecommerce and CMS platforms
- Experience with Agile Web Development
- Experience developing automated tests with Azure DevOps and/or .NET/Selenium WebDriver or equivalent test suite a plus.
- Experience with the manufacturing or power tool industries a plus