Senior Mobile Application Developer (iOS) in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Who we are: We are the One-Key team, a collaborative tool, and equipment platform that helps jobs run smoother, with fewer headaches along the way. On the connected tools team, we help users Track and Lock tools, Dial-in Performance, pull Utilization data, and give users the Ultimate Control over their tools. Learn more about connected tools.
Our Values: On the One-Key team we strive to deliver customer value, be transparent with work in all directions, embrace empowered, autonomous teams, receive, give, and ask for feedback frequently, and think with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Job: We currently have 4 product teams and are looking to grow. You will be on our connected tools team, helping create and improve the app experience for our One-Key tools. Using your knowledge of Core Bluetooth, you'll work directly with our Electrical Engineers to define and implement communication protocols between the app and power tools. Working collaboratively with UX, QA, and Product Management, you will prototype, test, and build the app interface to make our users more productive on the job site.
Who you are: A self-motivated developer with experience designing and developing native iOS apps. You have a strong knowledge of Swift, and stay up-to-date with the latest platforms and technologies from Apple. You are as excited about SwiftUI as we are and ready to learn from and teach your co-workers about iOS!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems (or related field), and 5+ years of related experience
- 3+ required years of iOS mobile application development experience in a professional environment
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- At least one published app on App Store
- Strong knowledge of Swift
- Strong knowledge of native app development (not using frameworks like Xamarin, Cordova, PhoneGap, etc.)
- Experience with object-oriented and protocol-oriented design methodologies
- Experience working with agile methodology such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with git source control and team code reviews
- Experience working in a Product Team structure a plus
- Experience with following technologies:
- Core Data
- Consuming REST APIs and HTTP services
- SwiftUI and Combine
- Core Bluetooth and similar hardware APIs a plus
- Fastlane and Jenkins a plus
- Encryption a plus
Please include app